Why Join CFA
- CFA sponsors educational seminars and meetings to increase your knowledge
- CFA publishes a quarterly newsletter informing members of events and information on the industry.
- CFA has an email list for updates and news.
- CFA has a College Scholarship Program for children and grandchildren of members.
- CFA is your voice in industry matters that affect your business and your job.
- CFA members receive special Visa and MasterCard rates.
- CFA has great golf outings each year where you meet those in the industry
- CFA sponsors social and sports events for you, your spouse, family and friends.
In January 1995, the Chicago Floorcovering Association officially affiliated with the World Floor Covering Association. Working together the two organizations can offer the benefits of local meetings and networking, as well as savings with the power of national group programs, a voice in legislation and educational materials.
Explanation of Membership Classifications
|Individual Membership in CFA:
An individual membership in the Chicago Floorcovering Association only, for retail businesses.
|Group Membership in CFA
Up to a maximum of five (5) members per group. Each additional member over the maximum of five (5) is $25.00. Groups should attach a list of names and mailing addresses. Does not include membership in WFCA.
|Joint Individual Membership in CFA & WFCA
Includes membership in both the Chicago Floorcovering Association and WFCA, and is for retail businesses.
For more information on membership in the Chicago Floorcovering Association call:
Telephone: (630) 469-7166
Toll Fee: 1-800-627-1299
Fax: (630) 469-7166
Chicago Floorcovering Association
799 E. Roosevelt Road • Suite 4-010
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
PH: 800.627.1299 FX: 630.496.7166
©2007 Chicago Floorcovering Assocaition, All Rights Reserved